.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

laksa penang

laksa penang





laksa penang laksa penang laksa penang



laksa penang laksa penang laksa penang







Desert rains are usually so definitely demarked that the story of the man who washed his hands in the edge of an Arizona thunder shower without wetting his cuffs seems almost credible. ~Administration in the State of Arizona, U.S. public relief program, 1935-1943



I don't see how an article of clothing can be indecent. A person, yes. ~Robert A. Heinlein



I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free. ~Charles Dickens



A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with his individual karma. ~Sri Yukteswar



Flowers and butterflies drift in color, illuminating spring. ~Author Unknown



To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it. ~Samuel Butler



No race can prosper till it learns there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem. ~Booker T. Washington



The longer I live the less confidence I have in drugs and the greater is my confidence in the regulation and administration of diet and regimen. ~John Redman Coxe, 1800



To the psychotherapist an old man who cannot bid farewell to life appears as feeble and sickly as a young man who is unable to embrace it. ~C.G. Jung



I think, what has this day brought me, and what have I given it? ~Henry Moore



When life takes the wind out of your sails, it is to test you at the oars. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order. ~Samuel Beckett



On Mother's Day I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines: You're my mother, I would have no other! ~Forest Houtenschil



Stop counting crayons, just draw pictures. ~Mark Scharenbroich



I merely observe that all living things are manipulated. As long as there is a will, it is bent and twisted constantly. Only the dead are allowed the luxury of freedom, and then only because they want nothing, and therefore can't be thwarted. ~Orson Scott Card



All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. ~Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895



The jealous bring down the curse they fear upon their own heads. ~Dorothy Dix



A man dies still if he has done nothing, as one who has done much. ~Homer



Every time we liberate a woman, we liberate a man. ~Margaret Mead



No man sees far; the most see no farther than their noses. ~Thomas Carlyle, "Count Cagliostro," 1833

No comments:

Post a Comment